Maple Manor Board & Care - Escondido, CA

Excellent Place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things have been going wonderful for her. I could have not picked a better place for her too go and out of all the places we had looked you got the most for your dollar at this place. The staff are absolutely wonderful and I am so thankful for the care they have been providing mom. All of the food is homemade and she has a healthy appetite for meal time. The rooms are kept spotless for the residents as well as other common areas. Overall it has been the perfect fit and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Good community for my mom

My mother has been here for a month and so far we have no complaints. They meet her care needs and have enough staff. There are activities available to her as well. So far there is nothing they could improve and things have been positive.

Friendly staff

This facility is nice and clean. The staff is friendly and seems to really care about the residents. So far, a great experience.

they have been very good, great value

Maple Manor Board & Care is the third nursing home type place my mother has been in, and they have been very good and are less expensive than other places. I figured out how important location is in terms of the price. They have been very flexible and willing to work with us and accommodate is in any way possible.

Nice place overall, good value

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place overall, and the staff we met all seemed very friendly. They provided a good balance of care and services for the price, and were a facility we definitely would consider as an option.

Very friendly and informative staff

They've done a great job so far here! The staff are always very friendly, and they've been great about keeping in touch and letting me know what is going on with my loved one. It's difficult for me to visit, so I really appreciate them keeping me in the loop. I feel he is in a good place, he is always supervised and the aides really genuinely care about the residents.

Family owned operated, 2 story with u...

Family owned operated, 2 story with upper private rooms/baths higher functioning. Center area for meals, games, social etc. 7:1, 24 total rooms, big backyard to elementary school playground. Nice