|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
From the Office
Arcadia Assisted Living is a Family owned and operated facility. When our grandmother had major surgery in 2003 we knew that she could no longer live alone and take care of herself. She needed a safe and loving place; but we did not want to put her in a large institution. We created Arcadia with her in mind. In 2009, we expanded and moved our facility to Kent Island, MD. Arcadia is a comfortable home environment. We welcome you or your loved one and will provide the same love and care that we gave our own grandmother.
Our Rooms We have warm and comfortable private and semi-private rooms. All rooms are large and furnished.
Nutrition Our home cooked menus are delicious, nutritious and certified by a licensed dietitian.
Medication Administration If residents are not capable of self-medicating we have licensed Medication Technicians on staff 24 hours a day. This ensures that medications are accurately dispensed. Our pharmacy delivers medications to our door so that there is never a delay or disruption.
Coordination of Care We can work with you to coordinate care among doctors, pharmacy, physical therapist and other medical providers.
· We can schedule appointments and follow up visits · We have a Registered Nurse and a Doctor that comes to our facility. We can also provide transportation to and attend outside doctor visits.
· We get all necessary prescriptions filled and delivered by a licensed pharmacy We also Provide · Birthday Celebrations · Holiday Decorating and Celebrations · Family atmosphere