APPLINGWOOD HEALTHCARE CENTER, INC - Cordova, TN

APPLINGWOOD HEALTHCARE CENTER, INC - Cordova, TN has yet not published prices.

Allowed my father to become severely dehydrated

We put my father in Applingwood Healthcare Center recently.
He started going downhill physically and mentally.
It soon got to the point where he was physically weaker than when he entered. He could not even stand on his own.
Next he could not understand you nor talk to you. We would ask him questions and he would just stare at you.
Then he was sleeping almost all day and night.
The facility said that he was fine. They ran some blood work and Urinalysis. Still said there was not anything wrong.
My sisters and I knew different. We had him transported to the hospital. They discovered he was severely dehydrated.
After some sodium chloride he was once again lucid and talking to us.
They could not or would not diagnose a case of dehydration.
If we had listened to them and not taken action my father would have been severely damaged or possibly even died.
Protect your loved ones.
STAY AWAY FROM APPLINGWOOD.

How happy I am

What a great place to recommend to anyone. From the staff to management very professional. Very clean, and I have no complaints.

When another rehab place told me she would never be independent again and that she would be in a nursing home forever, we didn't listen. At Applingwood they are really working to get her back on her feet and back home. She gets her hair done every week. She is up and playing bingo. She should be ready to go home in a week. They have been wonderful there, they are very friendly. She has said that if she ever does have to be in a nursing home she wants to come back here. They have been friendly and just wonderful.