Apple Blossom Assisted Living - Spanish Fork, UT

Personal yet professional

Overall very impressed with the balance of professionalism and personal touch. This is probably the only establishment I trust with the care of my mother. No long waiting list and the owners a very much involved unlike other large complexes I visited.

Rebecca Stromsdorfer

Mr. Brown,
We appreciate your kind review and hope that you will always feel comfortable stopping by and visiting with us. We love our guests and their families and hope to see you again soon.
- Rebecca Stromsdorfer (Owner)

Clean and Lots of Open Space

Apple Blossom is wonderful. The home is clean and has lots of open space. Rebecca is one of the owners I met personally. She is so down to earth and friendly and made us feel so comfortable. I was nervous about finding a place for my mom that was clean and modern and up to my standards. I love that this is in a residential neighborhood with a limited number of guests. It is nicer than my own home is and I know my mother will be well cared for.

Rebecca Stromsdorfer

Sandy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. Apple Blossom Assisted Living Utah is our pride and joy. We love serving those in our senior facility and hope you will continue to stay in touch. We wish you all the best.
- Rebecca Stromsdorfer
(Owner)

Ten minutes from Provo and Orem, Utah, this beautiful Utah assisted living facility provides you with senior living at it's finest. We specialize in elegant, up do date rooms with modern amenities. We ensure cleanliness, safety, and privacy. This is senior housing as it was meant to be. With up to eight rooms we are better able to customize a plan to suit your needs.

Bedrooms are available empty or furnished (upon request). Call today to schedule your tour of Apple Blossom Assisted Living Utah where we provide the best in senior care.