Caring and loving home environment

I am so happy to found this place for mom. Very caring and loving home environment. The owners and caregivers go out of their way to make mom feel at home. Beautiful home in quiet residential neighborhood. They do it all! Hairdresser, church, dentist, mobil dr and nurse plus even have service to help get your loved one to specialty dr visits. Definitely has given me peace of mind.

The best Anthem has to offer!

After seeing a nightmare of a facility in the Anthem Country club, THIS is where my mom belongs! The environment is so warm and loving and the RN on staff is very professional and knowledgeable. The rooms are oversized and there are many planned activities! I can't wait for my mom to move in this fall!

LOVE THIS HOME. VERY CONVENIENT FO...

LOVE THIS HOME. VERY CONVENIENT FOR ME. . . ROOMS ARE BIG, HIGH CEILINGS

Among the finest adult foster homes and luxury assisted living homes in Arizona, Anthem Senior Living is the place your loved one can truly call home. With unsurpassed and round the clock quality assisted living services, your loved one is certainly going to benefit from the ultimate senior long term care. At Anthem Senior Living we encourage and strive for the seniors independence and freedom. Anthem Senior Living is unlike any assisted living home in Arizona, we actually go the extra step in ensuring that our senior residents receive the assisted living level of care they deserve.