Great home!

The Angelic foster Care home run by Angelo exceeded our expectations.
The staff, Edwin and Dana took wonderful care of my father and he got a lot of personal attention.
I will always be grateful to them at our time in need!

Very nice looking place!

We toured the location on Haverhill, and I thought it was a very nice looking place overall! It was nice and spacious, and had a beautiful open living room and sun room. The bedrooms looked nice as well. The owner is on-site, and is very involved in the day to day operations.

Review of Angelic Foster Care - Warren, MI

My mom is living in Angelic Foster Care now. Edwin, Dana, Carol a nd Josie are taking care of my mom. Angelo is also there supervising and taking care of the residents. They are all so thoughtful, caring, and nurturing. It's warm and comfortable and the food is very good. When the doctors come in, we are kept informed about treatment and MEDS. I can't say enough how dedicated the staff is to making sure the residents are well cared for. The staff is very friendly and cheerful. Thanks to the great work they are doing, I can rest easy.

I toured the house on Northampton it was clean, warm, roomy, dinner was cooking, it smelled delicious and it was.
I moved my mom in the next day. The staff is caring, experienced and tries very hard to make everyone comfortable and happy. Angelo is on sight most of the time and keeps me well informed. Thanks to Angelo, Carol, Donna and Edwin I can rest, I know my mom is in good hands.

Angelo was a very nice gent...

Angelo was a very nice gentleman. Northhampton was full, but his Haverhill location had openings. Very clean, nice menu, polite staff, but mostly alzheimer ladies--not the best fit for my mom at this time. I am refering Angelo to my friend Cathy who is beginning her search for a place for her mom.

Highly recommend angelic foster care

Our family's very short stay at angelic adult care was very positive...the care was e
Exceptional. The staff and owner Angelo could not have been more sincere
And professional in caring for our elderly mother. I have the deepest gratitude
For the care they gave Helen. I recommend thiis HOME for anyone looking
For an alternative to a nursing home. They are like a family.

Personalized Care

We already did a nursing home for rehab a couple of times and it was pretty bad. This is so much better. It's like him being in our own home. Even he says how great it is and how good the service he's getting is. It's just a better environment - more personalized. I haven't really seen any activities yet but it's only been a week. So far, we really like it.

Nice street & home with lg ...

Nice street & home with lg backyard & very nice patio. Clean. Residents seemed well cared for. Minimal activities.