Angela Home Care - Saint Clair Shores, MI

Angela Home Care - Saint Clair Shores, MI has yet not published prices.

• Private Duty Nursing
  • Home Health Aides
  • Massage Therapy

Great home health agency

I recently lost my friend to pancreatic cancer. I hired Angela Home Care to take care of my friend during her final two weeks of life. I was immediately impressed with Pam and Jaime during the initial interview. The questions they asked about my friend told me that they really wanted to know who she was. They were not just filling in the blanks on a form.
I am an LPN and I can be quite particular. Throughout the time Angela Home Care worked with me to get the best care for my friend. This included staffing changes, medication clarifications and working with hospice.
My friend could be difficult at times, due to having Asbergers, but she was treated with the utmost respect and kindness no matter how challenging she could be.
The staff were great, not only with my friend, but also supportive to her three friends that were there for her during her final days.
Thank you so much to everyone involved in my friends care.

Angela Home Care, based in Saint Clair Shores, MI is a Physician‐Nurse owned company with the Mission of
providing competent and comprehensive health care services to our clients. Whether the client is recovering from an illness or has sustained a catastrophic injury, our staff utilizes a holistic approach to assist the client in reaching/maintaining their highest potential. Each Plan of Care is designed with a multi‐disciplinary approach to include the client, physicians, therapies, families and caregivers to meet each unique aspect of their care.