Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Good,friendly, and helpful senior care

Facilities including rooms and amenities were more than adequate with good supervision and helpful attention.
Staff was friendly and responsive and meals were great.
My experience with my father at QG was only for a couple of months at end of life. The level of care required at this time may have been a challenge for staffing, especially under the circumstances of physical and vision impairment. Perhaps a nursing home would be better at that time. Individually staff performed professionally and efficiently, however the coordination of personal information and services between shifts was sometimes erratic. I believe father would have enjoyed living at QG had he moved there a year earlier. Overall I would recommend QG, maybe i will move there in another 30 years or so. My thanks to staff who went above and beyond in care and respect for my father.

I was most impressed with this facility. it was so clean,open and modern. The staff, of which i talked to about half a dozen were extremely friendly. Everything seemed so organized. it had such a variety of places, inside and out, to add to a feeling off openness.
Very impressive. It looks like a great value.

I must say my tour with Christine was enjoyable.She offered solutions about how I might convince my 89 yr. old mother to take a tour as well as trying it out over the winter as a part time resident.

Wonderful retirement

My Mom is almost 102 with dementia and recovering from a broken hip. We were lost as to where to place her. Quinte Gardens was recommended by A Place For Mom, and it has been wonderful. She is on a floor that provides extra services for someone like her with PSW's there all the time to take care of her personal needs. They dress and wash her in the morning and get her ready for bed at night. They take her to a beautiful dining hall for three meals with white linen tablecloths and waitresses to serve from the menu. There is a Bistro lounge with TV, tea and coffee and cookies all day where she can meet a friend and entertain. Her room is cleaned daily and her laundry done. She seems to have settled in and seems happy. We should all be so lucky to have such a happy ending!