Amalia's Residence II - Santa Maria, CA

What I think

My mom has been here for a year now. I am very happy with [Removed]. At first her caregivers were very friendly but in the past 6 months some are not so friendly. There are no activities offered.
It is more affordable than all the others I looked into and is a nice home.

Nice

Amalia's Residence II was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and they answered all of our questions. We chose another community that worked better with our budget.

Wonderful Care Giver

Our experiences with this care home has been very good. I am very pleased. Amalia is a wonderful care giver. She is very kind and sweet, she is caring for my mother very well. The home is very clean and well-kept. She cooks amazing food for the residents. There are great activities through out the week. Everything is going really good. I would recommend it.

Home for combative father.

We were looking for a place that could work with our combative father. Amalia's has been wonderful at being able to control him and still take care of his needs. It is still in beginning stages, but seems to be going very well.

Pleased with the facility a...

Pleased with the facility and the caregivers we met. Mom would be compatible here.