AlwaysOn Home Care Inc - Phoenix, AZ

AlwaysOn Home Care Inc - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

They Are The Only Home Care I Have Used

I have nothing to compare this agency to because they are the only agency I have used. However it has been just fine since getting their help. They are keeping a good eye on my husband and provided minimal housekeeping. The caregiver has been on time and they have been available based on my schedule.

I would use this service again.

We used this service for about three weeks. The caregivers that came out to the house were nice. They helped mom around the house and with some of her personal needs. They made setting up the service easy and they explained everything upfront.

I would recommend this service!!

Mom loves the caregiver that comes out to the house three times a week. She is absolutely a great companion as they talk and laugh together. She shows up on time. They made setting up the service easy and were a great help with the paperwork. Everytime I call someone answers the phone and is ready to help.

Always on Healthcare made the process of setting up service easy!!

I am glad we decided to use this home care agency. My dad is very happy and the caregivers that help him are great. They do what we ask of them such as cleaning, cooking, taking him to doctors appointments and shopping. If they need to use a new caregiver the supervisor comes out with them to make sure they know what to do and to get my dad's opinion. They answered all our questions and are very friendly.

Everything is Perfect

Everything is going good since Always on Healthcare has come in and started helping out my mother. She is adjusting to having someone new come in the house and help her out. I love the that way they keep up on all their documents and the staff is good. There is one lady that comes in and helps out and my mother seems to really enjoy to her which is very good. I really feel they are concerned about my mother and her safety and well being. I would give this agency 5 stars with everything.

Very Responsive

Everything is going great with the help of Always on Healthcare. My father seems very pleased and adjusting to someone coming to help him out very well and I'm very happy with the service. I'm not there everyday with my father, but from what he has told me the staff is very friendly and nice. They help out with the cleaning and I'm very impress with their responsive time. I would say they go above and beyond with their service the agency is very good at coordinating care for their patients. I would recommend this agency to my family and friends.

100 % Satisfied

After having Always home care come and help me out at home I couldn't be happier! I'm really satisfied with the help that they have sent out. There has been a women who comes and helps me 3 days a week for 4 hours and I'm very happy with everything they have done,I'm 100% satisfied with their services.

Always On truly is Always on.

We cannot say enough good about the quality of help, advice, caring and efficiencly. The caregivers were early, ready to do what needed doing, and made sure mom was safe, happy and comfortable.
There is not a negative thing we could say about Always On, and their name really means it. They came in during an emergency for our family and made the stress easier to bear.

Work well with us

The company works with my s very well

They have done a great job.

They have done a great job. We have had no concerns. We have never had any trouble with attendance or reliability. Everyone has been great!

Review of Always on Healthcare Home Care in Peoria, AZ

Got a call immediately from Debbie and set up a callback time from Donna who handles intake. Got another call from Mark Aspenson who left me a message while I was at work. Great followup so far

They did a great job.

I only used them for a few days, when I was out of town. They did a great job. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable who came out.

They did a very good job.

They did a very good job. They were very friendly, and helpful, very knowledgeable. We were able to have a consistent caregiver, it wasn't different people every time. When we interviewed, we were very comfortable with how they operated. They seemed very organized, and friendly.

AlwaysOn Home Care:
We understand that choosing a caregiver for your loved one can be a decision laden with worry and anxiety. You may ask yourself many questions such as, “Will the caregiver be sensitive to the needs of my loved one? Can I count on the caregiver to fulfill the care requirements that I specify or will he or she do the bare minimum or worse- nothing at all? Will the caregiver even show up?” When you choose AlwaysOn Healthcare you can rest assured that all of your questions will be answered in a way that will allow you to feel confident that you have made the right choice.
We work with you to determine your loved one’s needs and customize a checklist that the caregiver will bring on each and every visit to make sure that no detail is overlooked. We follow up with you on a weekly basis to make any changes to the care plan that you require. In the follow up we also make sure the caregiver is exceeding your expectations. We take pride in the reliability of our staff, and we also realize that unforeseen circumstances could arise that may prevent the caregiver from reaching your loved one which is why we have staff members available at a moment’s notice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to fill in should the need arise. With AlwaysOn Healthcare you can feel confident that your loved one is receiving the dependable care he or she deserves because that is what we would want for our own loved ones. When you choose AlwaysOn Healthcare, you are not only selecting the best caregiver, you’re also choosing peace of mind.
-All staff must complete hands-on training taught by our nurse educator (who is also an RN), as well as 12 hours of continuing education every year to maintain and refine their skills. We have an in house education classroom where many classes are taught to our nurses!
- Caregiver certifications with full hands on skills tests.
- CPR classes and renewals
- First Aid classes
- Continuing education classes
- All team members have past experience in their field and are carefully screened, fingerprinted, bonded, insured, and undergo an extensive background check. We pay for all caregivers to obtain drug screens prior to employment from an off site third party medical office! This is a big quality control that other agency’s do not pay for.
- AlwaysOn offers a free in-home assessment (including a fall-risk evaluation) to assess your loved one’s specific needs and match them with an appropriate caregiver.
- A 24 hour live in program is available at an affordable daily rate.
- We’ll call you after the first three shifts when a new caregiver is assigned, as well as once a week thereafter, to confirm everything is going smoothly and make adjustments as needed.
- Medical records are kept strictly confidential and disposed of properly.
- Our caregivers provide home and respite care, as well as friendship and company.