The Effort I See

The experience is well as it can be for my dad and everyone in my family is happy about the placement. Hopefully he can stay in this home. They are doing the best they can since my dad needs a lot of hands on help. They are a huge help to him and there is less stress on the family. My sister and I can visit more easily because they are close to our homes.

Great place

We are so blessed to have found this place. The care givers were amazing. [Removed] has since left and is greatly missed. The only reason it's not a five is because I never heard from the nurse on how dad was unless there was a problem. Regular check ins would have been good. The place is super clean. The owner was so nice and took into consideration our situation when assisting us with move in. I haven't heard from her since Dad passed which would have been nice, but doesn't change our feeling of how our experience was. I would recommend this home to others.

No complaints!!

I have no complaints about the tour my loved one and I had received from this community. The staff where all very friendly and made sure to be on time to our appointment. They have a nice open floor plan with a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision for my mother.

We like everything about it!

My grandmother is very comfortable in the Alternative Senior care. We have no complaints, the place is always nice and clean, and the caregivers are very nice. Everyone is very professional and the meals provided are great. We are very happy.

Best Thing I Did

Going in to it I was unsure with what I wanted to do, but they kept reassuring me it was the right thing and after getting and having my loved one there, I realize it was the best thing I did. They were just helpful emotionally.

The Lincoln House, located in beautiful Orange County California, is part of a group of Alternative Senior Care homes. Alternative Senior Care, or ASL, was designed by a family when a loved one was diagnosed with dementia. After care became overwhelming and the loved one could no longer do any of her own daily living activities, such as bathing, the family stepped in. After a long and unfruitful search, they decided to open their own home care facilities. These homes were designed to be alternative to what was available, nursing facilities and sterile cold environments. ASL homes are warm and friendly. Rehab programs help patients to achieve the maximum amount of enjoyment from life. Long and short-term stays allow just what the family needs and can be changed to accomodate changes in mental and physical health. We work with Hospice when patients come to us who are terminally ill. Our goal is to make the end-of-life process as comfortable and dignified as possible. Some of our patients have even come off of Hospice care after being here. Whether you or your loved one requires a short stay, long-term stay or the care of Hospice, we can help here at Alternative Senior Care, Lincoln House.