AltaGolden - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

My family had somebody coming to the house from AltaGolden to help my Dad get ready in the morning for the day, take him around town so he could go on outings, and take him to the facility so he could socialize with others. The caregivers were very easy to communicate with and [Removed], the woman in charge, really knew a lot about dementia. She would provide guidance to the caregivers when they didn’t know how to handle a certain situation. She even helped me learn a few things. Once a month, they let family members come in for group sessions to talk about their own situations. It was really nice to be able to have others that my family could relate to and know that we weren’t alone. They really helped me through a lot of hard times.

They are awesome

They are awesome, and have also kind of been my advocates for the community my loved one is in. We use them as a home care service in addition to the community we are in. They are very good, and they have a memory care center, too. The director has her degree in senior memory care. They don't require an eight hour minimum to come out either, which is nice.

AltaGolden is an organization that provides services to older adults. Our mission is to help our clients live in a safe, healthy, and joyous manner. We do this by providing assistance, information, and resources to promote independence. Our services are a lifeline to each client and provide peace of mind to their loved ones, who may live far away. All of our caregivers are specially trained, experienced, compassionate, bonded and insured.