Cerna Homecare - San Diego, CA

Cerna Homecare - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

• Meal Preparation
  • Transportation
  • Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

Good Interview with This Home Care

My interview with this home care agency was a good one. They were very nice and friendly. Also very informative and answered all my questions. The gentleman was came over was very sweet. They were just a bit expensive for my budget.

Good Watch Over My Mom

Cerna Homecare has been helping with keeping an eye on my mom overnight. The woman that visits, is on time. She is pleasant, nice, polite, and does some light house work. I would recommend this agency for the help.

Cerna Review

I am very happy with the level of care from Cerna. They have been helpful and responsive. Highly Recommend!

We liked the Service

Mom really liked that they listened to their requests, they were very professional, and extremely cordial.
It would be better if the staff was more available, don't want too many different caregivers.

Completely Satisfied

I am very thankful that A Place For Mom assisted me in finding the perfect match for my parents. Cerna has been wonderful and the caregiver is superb! I cannot say enough nice things about the agency and would definitely recommend!

Very professional

5 stars

Great caregivers

Great caregivers who really seem to care about their patients. The caregiver they sent us was caring, professional, thoughtful and very competent. I would recommend Cerna Homecare for families that need someone to come into the home and care for their loved ones.

Staff was very responsive and answered questions. Client will receive more assistance from VA contractor for home care.

Short time, but pleased so far

Though my dad has only had a caregiver twice/week for 5 weeks, we have been very pleased. Cerna has great organization for families who have never hired a caregiver before. I would highly recommend Cerna.

Peace of mind

The peace of mind Cerna gave me was priceless. From my initial contact with the San Diego care coordinator to dad's caregiver, I felt confident my dad was in good hands. Thank you Cerna!

Cerna

So happy to know you feel peace Karen. Thanks for your feedback!

With Cerna Home Care you are treated like family. Whether you need some help around the house for a few hours a day or care 24 hours per day every day, we have the right care aide and program for you or your loved one. Our caregivers provide, companionship, bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, medication reminders, exercise, general assistance, errands, cooking and much, much more. Cerna maintains Workmans Compensation Insurance, Liability Insurance and a Surety Bond to ensure there would never be Homeowner liability. We also have continuing levels of care that incorporate more therapeutic/rehabilitative care. Our level II service provides focused cognitive activity, physical activity, lifestyle planning and constant monitoring to ensure progress. So whatever your care needs might be, Cerna will provide the flexibility to grow with your ever changing needs.

You can log in to our website and view the Care Plan and Daily Care Notes that are entered in by the caregiver on a regular basis.

Our levels of service and duties below: Level I – Bathing, Grooming, Custodial Care, Meal Preparation, General Assistance, Bathing, Exercise, Socialization, Stimulation, Outings, Meal Planning, Hospital Sitting and Patient Advocate, Errands, Cooking, Projects, Medication and more.

Level II – Provides Specific Types of Care – Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia/ Memory Care, Focused Cognitive Stimulation, Physical Stimulation (following the visiting PT program), Blood/ Sugar and Diabetes Management, Therapies, Diet Planning, Parkinson’s Care, Lewy Bodies Care, Stroke Rehabilitation, Cognitive Progressive Monitoring, Fine and Gross Motor Skill Exercises, Balance Exercises and much more.