BrightStar Care of Escondido and San Marcos - Escondido, CA

BrightStar Care of Escondido and San Marcos - Escondido, CA has yet not published prices.

Great Caregivers!

I have recently been using this company and so far I have no complaints with how things are going. The staff are polite and make sure to answer any questions I have for them. The caregivers are very professional and always on time to our appointment. Any issues that I have had the office has made sure to resolve them in a timely manor. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend them to anyone.

Keeping me informed!

The staff is wonderful. They come in three times a week to take care of my loved one. If my loved one has any extra needs they are quick to handle it. The staff also is very good at keeping me informed as to what my loved one needs. I would recommend there care to anyone looking for good caregivers.

A Great Enviroment for others

A excellent community with a great staff that are helpful in everyway needed. The meals were very good and a nice variety. Alot of activities were offered for social entertainment and to keep active. A very clean environment to enjoy the outdoors. I would recommend this to other families who are looking for great care for there loved one.

They have been great, we have had no complaints with them.

They have been great, we have had no complaints with them. The only exception would be that we have had 3 different people in 3 weeks. All of the ladies have been really good, but we would love to have one on a regular basis. Overall we have been really happy with the service, and think they have been really good.

Wonderful Agency

This home care agency has been wonderful with all the help they have provided to my mother. She adjusted well with this agency. The agency has sent over the same caregiver every time, and she is great to work with. This home care agency provides excellent care services. I would highly recommend them.

Had my Concerns

The time we had with Bright Star was a short one, and it wasn't a good experience. There was one good staff member that we got and that was good but the next one they sent wasn't good. We had some issues with the staff I don't feel they listen to the directions I told them. It just wasn't a caring or professional agency there was some foolish accidents that happen which made me have my concerns about the staff. We requested a new staff member and Bright Star was not able to send out someone new.

BrightStar of Escondido and San Marcos is your first choice in providing quality in-home care for yourself or a loved one.

Local owners Chris and Vince Maniscalco have nearly 60 years of experience helping others. Chris is an R.N. and Vince is a Paramedic/Fire Captain. They understand firsthand the pressing need for great in-home care, and they are proud to respond with high-quality homecare throughout North San Diego County.

Quality matters, regardless of the level of care you or a loved one may need, BrightStar is there for you 24/7. Some of the services that we provide include: Personal Care and Companion Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Personal Services, Bath Visits, Respite Care, Light Housekeeping/Meal Preparation, Transportation to Shopping/Dr. Appointments, and much, much more.

Our people are our greatest asset. Each member of our team embodies the core values of our business – compassion, integrity, family, excellence, trust-worthiness, accountability, and diversity – and strive to make more possible for those in our care. All of our care givers are actual employees (not contract or 1099.) Each employee is rigorously screened including: · In-depth interview, to determine skills and experience · Criminal background checks · Certification or licensed, including CPR · Drug/TB/Hepatitis tested · Reference checked In addition all of our employees are: · Insured, including worker’s compensation · Bonded · Required to maintain appropriate certifications and training We at BrightStar of Escondido and San Marcos are your community neighbors, having lived, worked, and worshiped in this community for over 30 years, we are happy to call North County home. Our motto is “Yes we can!” We can assist you with all of your homecare needs. We are available 24/7 with a live voice. Making more possible.