Arden Park Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX

Just not the right spot

We toured this community and it was nice and clean. The staff was friendly and answered my questions. But we felt cramped in here it was very small. And it was important to my mother-in-law to have her own space. We had to go with another community.

Small With The Necessary Care

We're very happy with the community for my mom . They are a small enough facility with a warm and loving environment. We met the owners and they always have at least one on site. The staff are consistent and good. They have someone following her all day and they are very informative. I get a text from the doctor, the staff, or when my mom had a tough night. I really appreciate the updates. We visit whenever we want to. The community is new, very nice, and not crowded. They try to keep the residents engaged and active all day. My mom loves her little room, it worked out very well for us.

Very clean environment!!

I am very pleased with on how things have been going so far at this community for my mother. She has a beautiful room that is very spacious and has her own bathroom included. The staff have been wonderful and very attentive to her needs as well as the rest of the family. They provide her with three nutritious meals a day that she has no complaints about. Overall my dad and the rest of the family is happy with my mothers stay so far and I would defiantly recommend this place.

Peace of Mind

Both my mom and dad are living at Arden Park now. I am so glad that this facility was recommended to me by A Place For Mom. My dad has alzheimer's and my mom is recovering from a heart attack and pulmonary aneurisms. The owners, [Removed] and [Removed], have made my parents feel like they are right at home. They and their staff are so patient with both of my parents. My parents, their room and the facility are always clean. (And, it smells clean!) Both are eating well. My mom who is finicky has not complained about the food :-) The facility looks like a large house rather than an institution. The owners have made recommendations regarding additional help/benefits that my parents can receive, that I was not aware of. I feel very confident leaving my parents here. My anxiety level has greatly reduced :-)

The staff make him feel like he is part of their family!!!!

Arden Park is a great place for my brother. He has participated in bingo and likes to go out to the patio for fresh air. I have not been able to try the food but he seems to like it. I cannot complain about the staff as they are personable and we have good communication with them. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Very Good Small Community

My mother is doing well and enjoying her time at Arden Park Assisted Living. She enjoys the food which is very good.The staff are very good, welcoming, and accommodating. They are very clean too. I would recommend them for families needing one on one and needing a small community.

Arden Park - Excellent care

My sister and I toured Arden Park and spoke with Jeanette and several of the care takers. We were very impressed with their professionalism and decided to place our 92 year old mom there for her long term care. She has been there several months now and we are very happy we chose Arden Park. They genuinely care for all the people who live there and know the specific needs of each one.

A Great Place!

The people at Arden Place welcomed my Mother-in-Law with open arms the day she arrived. They made her feel very welcome and took care of any needs she had right away. They even made us feel welcome as well as we set up her room. The staff was very caring and even went out of their way to buy a newspaper when hers did not arrive right away. They are very accommodating to her health needs and to the things she likes to do. We feel she is in the right place now with a generous and caring staff and management.

Excellent facility! Everything about Arden Park exceeded out expectations.

My mother was at Arden Park for only a brief time before she passed away. I can not say enough great things about Arden Park. All the people involved in that organization were very professional yet very down to earth.

Exceptional Homestyle Senior Care

Arden Park Assisted Living provided the highest level of care for my mother. They were very caring, considerate, and professional. The facility is beautiful and very clean. It is structured as a beautiful home versus a sterile care facility. The environment is homey and calming. The food is very good with appropriate portion size. I was kept well informed of my mother's status and activities. The management and staff was exceptional. Everyone who visited my mother, Hospice personnel, friends, family, and pastors were very impressed. I could not have asked for better for my mother and her needs.