Texas Comfort Care Home 1 - Leon Valley, TX

Full

We wanted to look at the Texas Comfort Care Home 1, but they were at full capacity. They suggested another community for us to go and tour.

Everything went fine!!

I had a tour of this community and I truly don't have any complaints with our visit we had. They had a clean facility with a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. The owner is the person who gave my mom and I a tour and she was nice but there was just something very different with her personality. Overall it was just not the right fit for my mom in the end decision.

Highly Recommended

We are so glad we found this Care Home! The owner was hands on in the operations and kept the place neat and clean at all times ensuring each patient was provided respectful care. The care staff was awesome as well, caring and goal oriented. The pricing was very reasonable and the home atmosphere and other expectations were exceeded. The lighting was ideal, the home was safe, entertainment, home climate/temperature, and activities were excellent. However, what really stands out is the owner and the care staff. Great care and communication at all times!!!

We are extremely, extremely pleased

The previous facility that my loved one was at gave up on her. They declined care services to her. The staff wasn't friendly there. When we moved her to this facility she got 100% better. The person who runs the facility is very nice. They always update us on how she is doing. It's always clean and calm. Everyone is very nice and helpful. We are extremely, extremely pleased. We would recommend it 100%.

Nice, clean, and Geraldine ...

Nice, clean, and Geraldine Haymon was pleasant and helpful. I was shown two homes, which were equally nice.

My mom was impressed with The Directo...

My mom was impressed with The Director. She seems very sincere. We also liked the room that was available. We also liked that there would only be a maxium of 4 residents. Out of all the homes we saw on Wed Aug 17 we liked this the best. It was very clean, great lighting, easy access into the home and a nice backyard.