Serving Faithfully Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX

Serving Faithfully Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

This is the place for your loved one

From day one, Serving Faithfully Assisted Living met our expectations in what an Assisted Living Facility should be. Vio and staff are caring, attentive, and kind hearted. This facility takes pride in caring for your loved one. Their low resident to caretaker ratio is well worth it. Dad resided here for 18 months and we couldn’t have chosen a better facility. Honestly, we had peace of mind when he came to live here. You see Dad had Dementia and as his disease progressed, the staff here were patient, caring, and loving towards him. Vio and staff are very attentive and skillful when caring for the elderly. Many Thanks to Vio and staff for truly caring for Dad in his last 18 months on this earth.

More than a Residence

Upon meeting with the owners of Serving Faithfully Assisted Living, I knew this was the place for my father. The facility was and still maintains its cleanliness. It is very well secured and is constantly monitored by caregivers. I tremendously appreciate the entire staff. They do activities with my father such as hands on activities and engaging in music. My father is thriving since his arrival at Serving Faithfully Assisted Living facility. Constant attention towards his needs and addressing him on a personal level means the world to me. To have caregivers treat my father not only as a resident but as a family member reassures my decision of having chosen Serving Faithfully Assisted Living.

Great Experience

Serving Faithfully Assisted Living was amazing! I needed a place for my father to be cared for while I recovered from hip replacement surgery, and this place was amazing. It is a wonderful environment; it feels just like home only better. My father was given a great deal of attention and care. He loved the staff and the meals! I was also given a great deal of support from the owner. She assisted me with coordinating services for my father’s care when he returned home. This experience has been invaluable! I would highly recommend this facility.

I have been so very pleased with this loving home! The care is excellent, the food is healthy, it is always clean and the staff is always friendly! [Name removed] does an incredible job running this beautiful home. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a lovely safe place for your parent!

Great place!

This is a great place to be! The facility is very clean and staff and residents are quite friendly! Though the facility wasn't quite the right fit for my friend's specific situation, it generally proves to be a nice place.

Wonderful Staff!!

The staff at this community have been wonderful to my loved one and I could not have asked for a better group of caregivers. They really take the time to understand her health problems and take the time to give her as much one on one time as possible. They also have made a lot of personal accommodations for her like making sure she gets the food she likes. They have really made a positive connection with her and I am impressed.

Mom is in great hands

My mother has been Living in this wonderful environment for 9 months now and she, as well as our family, could not be happier with the arrangement. She will be 93 in a few weeks and stays in her room primarily but she gets assistance moving about the house for dining and bathroom needs as well as entertainment. The home owners are young and energetic and keep the facility neat and spotless. This is the 4th. location my mom has been in due to advancing care needs and it is by far the most enjoyable experience she has had yet. They even get her out on the spotless porch on good weather days to enjoy the outside. That has never happened before. They give her a manicure weekly and fix her hair daily after her bath. I always find her in a good mood which helps make our visits pleasant. She raves about the food and they cater to her every whim as long she agrees to eat a balanced diet. Chocolate ice cream has always been my mom's favorite so they keep a big carton in the freezer.

When I show up she is always clean. Her room is too and the entire house smells freshly cleaned and aired out. The house holds approximately 6 residents and there is plenty of room for all the tenants to gather in the living room for conversation and the weekly music man that plays and sings for everyone.

The owner keeps me informed of any problems with mom's health and treats mom like she is her own mother. I could not ask for any place I would rather have my mother be and feel blessed to have found this family.

Great Home

My 92-year-old mother has been a resident of Serving Faithfully Assisted Living since June 2016. I am so happy with the care she is receiving in the last chapter of her life. The staff is excellent and caregivers truly work as a team to care for my mother and the other residents. They are all treated with love and tenderness with special daily activities. Special care always goes into each individual meal served with each ones different desire. Their care is the best.
[Removed] and her staff are to be congratulated on their compassion and willingness to help make each day a good one for their residents.

Loving and Quality Care Home

My 93 year old mother has been living at the Serving Faithfully Assisted Living Facility” for about 9 months. The care, compassion, and love that she receives daily is above and beyond any that I’ve ever seen. My mother previously lived in a nursing home which was extremely hard on her due to the environment being non-personable as well as being understaffed. Determined to find my mother a “home” where she was well cared for, safe, and “happy” I looked into personal care homes. The minute I walk into the Serving Faithfully home facility I immediately knew that I’d found the perfect home for my mother. The presence of not only a well-managed business was obvious but also the warmth of a loving home. The owners, [Removed] and [Removed], as well as their family oriented staff have provided nothing but the best for my mother which has been very reassuring to me. They are always very upbeat and consistently tender and caring with all their residents. Every time I visit I’m always greeted with wonder smells of delicious home cooked meals and the sounds of conversation and laughter between the staff and residents. My mother requires a great deal of care and attention due to her health conditions. The wonderful and caring owners and care-givers at Serving Faithfully are very personable as well as extremely knowledgeable in handling all medical necessities that come with senior care. They have not only given my mother compassion and loving care but have also made her feel like a part of their family through family activities, meals and providing one-on-one care while living in their home. I would be glad to speak to anyone who is considering moving their loved one into the Serving Faithfully Assisted Living Facility.

Mom was treated like family

My mom lived in the Serving Faithfully home for close to three years. I could not have been happier with the care provided. Whenever I had to leave town I never had to worry about her care. The [Removed] family treated Mom like she was a part of their family. Their home was always clean and never had any 'discouraging' smells.
They always went above and beyond anything I could have expected of them.

Serving Faithfully Assisted Living is an amazing place. The residents get the best care from individuals who genuinely care about them and with such love and commitment to giving the best care possible. I would highly recommend this place and would absolutely have my love ones stay here.

Taking the time to understand residents’ health issues and food preferences are just two of the amazing observations by loved ones of residents living at Serving Faithfully Assisted Living in beautiful San Antonio, Texas. Residents are encouraged to maintain their independence while receiving the assistance they need when they require it. From transportation services to housekeeping, this senior living community offers all the familiar things of home such as privacy, delicious food, and time with loved ones. Residents can participate in a variety of activities to keep them socially engaged and having fun in their golden years while living in a safe and secure environment.