Eiler Place - Clarinda, IA

Eiler Place - Clarinda, IA has yet not published prices.

The Eiler Place has been a blessing to our family. My parents have lived there for several years and thoroughly enjoyed it. With the recent passing of my mother the staff has gone way beyond our expectations with their compassion and care towards our entire family. We are so grateful to everyone there. As my father adjusts to his life without Mom, I know he will have the support he needs. This facility is an asset to the community.

Kudos

As an RN in the assisted living industry, I found the management team to be professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful in planning for admission. The facility is attractive, clean, and weloming. SW Iowa is fortunate to have this option!

Review of Eiler Place - Clarinda, IA

The Eiler Place has good for my sister and her husband. I sometimes think they could have more alternatives for the menu. All in all I think the staff worked hard and they do their best

I enjoy living here. Really enjoy the activities. Staff is friendly and outstanding. Wish the food was better.

Caring place to be taken care of.

Great place to live with loving caring staff.

A nice, caring facility

Very nice place for my mother. Much better than her previous assisted living facility in Cedar Rapids. More caring staff, great activities, lower price.

Review of Eiler Place - Clarinda, IA

Great staff. Managers are always there for my mom. I always recommend Eiler Place to my friends because I know how hard it is to trust someone with your parent's care! Eiler Place is always there for mom.

My mom lived there for a couple of years before she passed away. The staff were so good to us and mom. They treated us like family!

Review for Eiler Place - Clarinda, IA

Amazing staff, caring management. They always go the extra mile to make sure I am happy. Its the little things that count.

Everything seems to be falling into place

He is in transition. We are all trying to learn each other, but everything seems to be falling into place as we all get adjusted to the situation.

Eiler Place

Very caring and professional staff. Management is always available to help with my or my mother's concerns. They go the extra mile to make it feel like home.

Review of Eiler Place in Clarinda, IA

Very caring staff. Management is very involved and active in community. Great job. Lots of things to do if they want or plenty of room in apt to do things alone. Made our family feel like we were always welcome for meals and events.

At Eiler Place, an assisted living community in Clarinda, Iowa, we promote independence while providing assistance with daily routines. We are located on the west side of town just south of the High School.
Some of the features our residents enjoy include:
•Registered Nurse always available
•Doctor who makes regularly scheduled rounds
•On site therapy, wound care and other services provided by knowledgeable partners
•Clarinda Regional Health Center is nearby in case of emergency
•Assistance provided in all capacities as needed
•Emergency call system in every apartment and pendant pagers available
•Individualized care plans to meet the needs of each resident
•24 on call maintenance

Seniors at Eiler place can enjoy a variety of classes and activities:
•Individualized exercise classes including Qigong
•Arts and crafts
•Happy hour
•Indoor putting green
•Barber and beauty salon
•Computer access and wifi at no charge for residents and guests
During the summer our large outdoor courtyards come to life, everywhere you turn residents are enjoying bocce ball, gardening or bird watching. Our barbecues are a popular event for enjoying tangy barbecued chicken, sizzling bratwurst and socializing with friends.
We have four styles of apartments to choose from, all of which are equipped with kitchenettes, cable and phone connections, walk in showers and can accommodate both wheelchairs and walkers. Apartment are suited for either single or double occupancy and include housekeeping and laundry services.