All Saints Memory Care & Care Suites - Shakopee, MN

We brought our Mother and Father there March 1st,2014,,We were bracing ourselves for it was a big decision for all of us.But after a week or so they just loved it.They were at home again and the way they wanted it to be.There were some adjustments to be made,but we worked through that by working them out between all of us.Dad always treated him like a King and he enjoyed that if you knew him.Now we have Mom there and they treat her like a Queen.They take very good care of her and we know she is in a safe place..Would I recommend ALL SAINTS,ABSOLUTELY

Feels just like home!

When deciding to move our loved ones into All Saints, it was never a doubt that with a new building there would be growing pains. Together, the staff and the tenants have molded the foundation of what a true senior community should look like, and have invested their ideas and care into the success of this community.

As we have learned, with any healthcare community, there will always be some sort of turnover. Our family looks at it this way: those that want to work within a community like this, will be here to provide the care and support needed to assist in the best life possible for our loved ones.

We enjoy being together with our loved ones within this community, often having the opportunity to volunteer and participate in family-orientated events. There is always the ability to suggest something or provide feedback, and we appreciate that!

The communication between the staff and the residents are wonderful; allowing the residents feel as though they do have a voice, and the ability to make decisions.

We have grown to feel as though All Saints is our loved ones home- a feeling that is a must when transitioning loved ones to the next stage in their independence!

Thank you to the wonderful staff for their dedication!

Find another choice for your loved one

I would not recommend All Saints to anyone looking for a place for their family member. There is only a handful of staff that were amazing. Other than that, it was a horrible experience. Many residents, including our own parent had medication errors given. Many times meds were not sent when away for a weekend, they never had the meds re ordered, and no accountability. Several residents would use the emergency call button and would not receive assistance for well over 45 minutes. In one case, a resident had to use the bathroom so bad, that after 30 min of no staff responding, ended up having another resident help her to the restroom instead. Staff chatted with our family on many occasions and would tell us that staff would only go to rooms of residents they liked. If they did not like them, they would ignore the call light or make excuses. They are short staffed at all times, and the aides do not have adequate time with the residents. Very high turnover in staff. The director is not customer service friendly and VERY unapproachable. Other staff have commented how much she is not respected and has been cold to our family many times. I have seen her act like the residents are a burden instead of part of the family. They do not have a low sodium meal plan there. The meals are horrible- very high turnover in cooks. They do not accommodate the wishes of the residents and provide fresh veggies or fruit. Food is cold, high in sodium. The activity director was AMAZING and the activities planned were lots of fun. That was the one perk and good at All saints. The community has heard bad things about All Saints and I would encourage you to check out other places before sending your loved one here. Beautiful building, just horrible staff and care for your loved one. It is hard to leave each night.

Great Place

I would recommend the All Saints Senior Living. It’s a new facility or about a year old. The activities are custom to each individual or on a case-by-case basis. My Husband has dementia and needs a lot of care, which they provide. Great Staff as they care for him. Overall, it’s a great place.

They have extra staff come and help out during meals

I am really leaning towards All Saints. The food service looks wonderful. They have extra staff come and help out during meals, so there is enough help. I was nervous when I first looked at them, because they were so new, but I am really considering them again.

Everything was wonderful.

We were there less than a month, so it was a short stay. While they were they liked it. Everything was wonderful. It was clean. The food was wonderful, and the people were great. It seemed like a vibrant place, even only at fifty percent full. It's one of the reasons we chose it.

They are great!! We are really happy with them.

They are great!! We are really happy with them. The only drawback we are seeing right now is that they are new, so they aren't completely full. They aren't quite fully staffed yet either. They are doing well with food service and offering stimulating activities. The big thing for me was that they are able to accept the elderly wavier, and if the elderly wavier apartments are full they will get to stay in the same one they are in now. On the third floor they have a beautiful chapel, and a beautiful bar, my dad was able to go have a couple of beers with his friends, he seems to really be having a good time. They also have a dog, and they were able to accept pets which was a big thing for us. The apartments are beautiful and have big front loading washing machines. I have never seen the type of facilities they have here. Gigantic showers, with heated floors, and benches. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Nice start

My Dad loves the food and the amount of independence he's given. All the staff are friendly and receptive to questions and requests