All-In-One Personal Care Home, Inc - Stone Mountain, GA

The Best Personal Care Home

Beatrice Ulmer at All In One Personal Care Home is a loving person who truly believes in providing loving care for her clients. My family is very blessed to have found a home for my brother. He was diagnosed with traumatic brain injury and he survived much longer because of the care and love he received at this home.

The home is beautiful, extremely clean and Bea provides healthy and nutritious food and snacks. She truly cares for her clients. Caring is her passion.

I highly recommend All In One Personal Care Home.

Immaculate home with loving caregivers. After visiting several other caregivers, my brother and we knew immediately that this is where our mother should be.

My mom has been in this home for almost two years and I have every confidence that she is well taken care of.

The residents have their own rooms and the home is very secure.

Perfect

This home is immaculate and beautiful. Bea and her staff are wonderful. Bea genuinely loves making life the best she can for people who might otherwise be in nursing homes. She loves my mother and my mother loves her. I don't have stress about my mother now that she is in Bea's hands.

She is very selective about whom she chooses to stay in her home. She wants to make sure that everyone is compatible and comfortable.

We just love it.

The food is good. They caught a bloodclot and had it taken care of right away. We just love it. It's made it a lot less burdensome on us. They make sure he is always clean.

Good Value

My mother was there for 2 weeks and she didn't really participate in the activities. I do know that she was offered the opportunity to participate. The owner is a wonderful lady. We were extremely disappointed that this did not work out. It had nothing to do with All-In-One Personal Care or with the owner. There were problems but they all revolved around problems that my mother had. The value, I think, is very good.

steps down into the enclosed patio/de...

steps down into the enclosed patio/den would be a hazard for Moma. Rooms looked a little dark for someone with low vision like Moma.