Alexis Guest Home - West Sacramento, CA

The people at this care home were great!!!!!

The only concern I had was that mom was really sick and I did not think they were accustomed to her type of care. I was very happy with the level of care my mom received. The food was good, all she had to do was ask for something and they would do their best to get it for her. This is an exceptionally clean home and I would recommend it.

They are very attentive, and they are very helpful with her

Things are going good. The staff is really nice and the place is really clean, and there is no odor. They are very attentive, and they are very helpful with her. The food is very good too.

Our home is dedicated in providing quality care and comfort to our residents. Our facility is staffed with caring, competent, and qualified caregivers. Our residents will surely enjoy the luxury the facility has to offer, we have a view of the golf course, waterfalls and pond, our rooms are spacious and has walk-in closets, private room with private bathroom. The facility is very clean and beautiful inside and out. We serve delicious and nutritious home cooked meal prepared fresh daily.