|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I toured this facility (home) Saturday afternoon and to be honest it was a depressing setting. I couldn’t place my mom in a home like that very far from anything and the furniture and decor was worn and outdated.
Really Like It
I really like the administrator there they have been very kind and helpful. The place is clean and very well kept up. The residents seem comfortable and at home.
The do offer actives however my aunt is wheelchair bound so she is not able to participate in anything. She seems very happy and relaxed there which is important to me.
I have had no complaints about the food so she must like it.
positive place that cares for your family menber
Ajn home care, is run by truly caring people who make my Aunt at home.
Nice women but the house is way out i...
Nice women but the house is way out in the hills with nothing around. Older house with trees but no grass.
Was this review helpful?