Serenity Haven - Canyon Lake, CA

From what I can recall this community was good. It was a located a little farther than what I wanted that is why we didn't choose this one. But from what I saw the community appeared to be clean and the staff seemed friendly and helpful.

Depressing environment!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was not impressed with this place at all. It was very dirty in my opinion and not kept well maintained for all of the residents. it was also a depressing and very dark living environment throughout the building. My mom was just a lot more active then everyone living there and I would never put her in a place in this condition.

Care and comfort

This is a nice community. The staff are caring and very helpful to my mom's needs. The community is clean and maintained. the community is close to my home. My mom is happy with the meals and they are appealing. They offer her to be move involved in activities. We would recommend this community to other families.

My Thought Of The Tour

The caregivers I met at Serenity Haven were nice. The home was clean and it seemed like a nice place. We did find another care home we liked better.

I think that Ann does an amazing job

I think that Ann does an amazing job, and I think I chose a really good place to have my mother in law. She has worked really with well her. She communicates with me, she stays on top of things. She is a blessing in disguise. I felt good right from the beginning.

Amazing

Above and beyond what I could have asked for ! The warmth and care given to my Grandma as well as our family when we came to visit was heart warming ...
I hope to know Mary Ann and April for a long time :)
[name removed]

They did not do what we thought they were going to be doing.

They did not do what we thought they were going to be doing. They weren't providing the care we assumed they would be. Within one week she fell and broke her hip, and died. They called me to ask if I should pick her up. They didn't call 911. The husband, Brandon, the administrator was with me when they were loading the ambulance. He told me that he was mad at his wife for not calling the ambulance first, that he had told her about this before. They didn't have someone awake 24 hours watching the residents. The people were great people, but we felt someone would be watching more closely. I think if you are bedridden it would be fine, but if you have someone that gets up at night or may need to be watched more closely, then this isn't the right place.

Serenity Haven is very nice. It is a ...

Serenity Haven is very nice. It is a comfortable, and pleasant facility. It is exactly the place we were looking for.