Agape Home for the Elderly - Wildomar, CA

Review of Agape Home For The Elderly

Wonderful home! Family member was here for over 4 years. Very caring and always clean. Definitely recommend this home for your loved ones! Thank you for making our family members last years comfortable!!!

Review of Agape Home For The Elderly

My husband lived here for 4 years. It is a very clean, loving home. He was given excellent care and enjoyed the good food. I, his wife, was always welcome to visit and have Holiday dinners. I recommend Agape Home highly.

Review of Agape Home

I always feel like I am walking into my own house when I walk into Agape. The care and love for each of the residents provides a warm and loving environment I highly recommend it!

Review of Agape Home

I recently had the opportunity to visit this beautiful facility. It was clear, bright and very welcoming considering placing my father when we are ready.

Review of Agape Home

Agape Home for the Elderly is a great place, we are blessed to know them, they were so great taking care of mom, I would highly recommend them.

Review of Agape Home

Agape was a heaven-send. Knowing mom was so well cared and loved made my life so much more better. I would encourage anyone to tour or place their loved one under Agape Care.

Review of Agape Home

God bless Agape Home for the Elderly. My Dad was at home, he was part of a family, we had great times, the food was great and we celebrated Dad's 89 birthday in a big way. We were blessed to have been cared by them.

Review of Agape Home

Our mother resided at the Agape Home for the Elderly for over five years. During this time, my wife and I visited on a weekly basis. In addition to observing the continuous care attention paid to our mother, we also came to know the [name removed] family quite well. They are wonderfully compassionate and competent family who always put their patients first. We feel blessed to have found such a safe, nurturing and family based environment who delt with our mother's many issues professionally and most importantly with a smile.

Didn't sound like a great place to me.

When we were in the hospital with our loved one, we were right next to someone who had been here for less than 24 hours when their loved one fell, and got a brain bleed. Mary Ella took the resident to the doctor herself, and didn't call the daughter for four hours. The home had been referred to me, and a few days later they called to tell us they had an opening. I don't think so.

William Farris

I have been with Agape Home for the Elderly since 2010 as Manager and also a part time caregiver. I would like to offer my sympathy to the reviewer for having to go through the trauma of having to deal with a loved one being in the hospital. I would like to post a long overdue reply in attempt to clarify this matter as this review has only recently been brought to our attention. I am puzzled by the statement that one of our residents was hospitalized with a brain bleed after a fall. An incident like this has never happened here. At Agape our first and foremost concern has always been for the safety and well being of our residents and there has neve been an instance of a resident being taken to the hospital for a brain bleed