Aragon Manor Care for the Elderly - Wildomar, CA

Had to move my loved one out after a week

My loved one was only able to stay here for a week. It was under my assumption that this facility was assisted living even up to the time we signed the papers. All the meals are included, they have 24-hour snacks, and once a week room cleaning. After I signed I was told that I have to go through a 3rd party nursing care. After only a week my loved one needed more care than they could provide without spending a bunch of money. After the week I was told by the 3rd party nursing care that the facility told them they had to be with her 27/7. I was not happy they didn’t tell me personally. Everyone here seemed nice and the staff really cared about the residents. The building itself is so large that I would get lost. Also, the facility isn’t in the best area and you can tell there are shady things going on. I would recommend this facility to people who don’t have dementia or Alzheimer’s

I would recommend this care home!!

We were very pleased with the care my Mother in law received at Aragon Manor. The caregivers were nice, caring and attentive. They offer some activities. This home is clean and the food is good. We appreciated the assistance we received from A Place for Mom.

People from all over the Wildomar area will eventually want to take a look when it comes time to hire assisted living services. This is an important step in the lives of many senior citizens, who may be wondering how they can continue living independently. At Aragon Manor Care for the Elderly, your relatives will still be able to live the way they are used to. You can find a full list of amenities by talking to some of the representatives. But you can also rest assured that they will be placed in the care of competent and caring staff members. One major advantage of Aragon Manor Care for the Elderly is that seniors will be allowed to live in small groups. Rather than having large scale dormitories, this facility features a cozy set up. Groups of seniors in these set ups will not exceed 4 people. Each of their rooms will have convenient access to patio and outdoor garden areas. This is a step up from many of the drab facilities that may stifle elders. Your relatives will be able to stay socially engaged the whole time they are here. You may also like to know that there will be many different nutritious meals and snacks offered by the staff throughout the day. Seniors will be treated well and with the respect that they deserve. All of their medication will be handled by expert professionals. There will even be medical professionals who can help coordinate all of this.