Adult Home Health Care - San Diego, CA

Adult Home Health Care - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

• Home Health Aides
  • 24 hour care
  • Companion Care
  • hospice care assistance
  • Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Personal care
  • Personalized care plans
  • Long Term Care
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Post-Operative Care
  • Care For Pets
  • Transportation
  • Incidental Transportation

Loving Care for our Grandmother

I write this review to recognize the outstanding support we received from Adult Home Health Care. Our grandmother lost her loving husband and it was very hard for her to cope with being alone. My family did our best to care for her but with careers and families it was difficult to manage our time. We made the decision to search for a home care agency that could provide companionship and assist with her daily needs. She was also a type two diabetic so we needed to ensure the agency selected understood the sensitivity of our situation. Our family sorted through several home care agencies. We chose Adult Home Health Care of San Diego. Our family and grandmother were so pleased with their services. A representative came to assess her home for safety and a registered nurse also visited to help develop a care plan that was perfect for all of us. Our caregiver was compassionate and very knowledgeable about diabetes and the appropriate nutrition. It felt good knowing grandma was eating healthy, not forgetting to take her medication and was in such good hands. The caregiver would drive her to the senior center for activities, take walks around La Jolla and happily assisted her with anything she needed. The owners of the agency were also involved following up with our family weekly and even making visits which we all greatly appreciated. Adult Home Health Care embraced us as a family. Thank you for being there for grandma and giving her back the smiles we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Eric Barth

Thank you for reviewing our agency. We are blessed to have served you and your family.

Adult Home Health Care in San Diego

My family and I are extremely pleased with the above and beyond service provided to my elder parents. We are grateful for everything the care givers did to ensure mom and dad were relaxed and happy. It was a pleasure and such a comfort coming home and seeing my parents smile every day. Thank you to Eric and the entire Adult Home Health Care team for treating us like family. God bless.

Eric Barth

Thank you for reviewing our agency. It was our pleasure assisting your family.

I wanted to say "Thank You" Adult Home Health Care for all your help and kindness. I'am very grateful for your professionalism and personal considerations. I pray that the AHHC family enjoy a new year filled with peace and joy.

Eric Barth

Thank you for reviewing our agency. It was our pleasure assisting you.

Professional & Loving Care for our Mother

My brother and I contracted with Adult Home Health Care in August of 2015 to help provide day care services for our 95 year old mother. Prior to this she was living unassisted in a senior apartment complex.

Adult Home Care and one other service were seriously considered before making a decision.

One of the deciding factors was that Adult Home Care had a better program to check and monitor the activities of the both the client and the care giver. Accurate records are kept that help monitor the ongoing services.

Adult Home Care also took care to make an on-site inspection of our mother’s apartment to check for any problems and make recommendations to prevent injuries and allow for the best possible service.

The care giver that was assigned to our mother was a qualified young lady who has done a very good job. On a couple of occasions, when she was unable to take care of our mother, Adult Home Care was quickly and efficiently able to put in a replacement with no noticeable drop in service.

We would recommend Adult Home Care to anyone or any organization that needs full time or part time care giving services. They are efficient, responsive and make an excellent effort to provide great services to customers and clients.

Eric Barth

Thank you for reviewing our agency and it was our pleasure assisting you and your family.

We were treated like family

If my mom were able to write this to you, she would say: Thank you Ryan for being the incredible, warm, loving person that you are and were towards me. Thank you for taking such good care of me. I could not have asked God for a more perfect caregiver/companion. You were like a son to me.

May all your days be filled with warmth, love, joy and happiness- you brought that to me/us when you came into our lives, my last days were stress free when you were taking care of us. God bless you Ryan! Mom would also say: I thank the Lord for you!

To our wonderful caregiver, Ryan we cherish the days you were with our mother. Because of you we did not stress and worry as before. We are so grateful you were and will continue to be in our lives.

Eric Barth

Thank you Adult Home Health Care!

I hired Adult Home Health Care to help my grandparents as they were both diagnosed with dementia.

I have nothing but praise for this company. I believe the variety of services provided as well as the company’s caring, dedication, professionalism and first-rate communication skills makes them stand out from the competition.

They have helped my grandparents with everything from care giving and house chores to helping manage finances.

Aside from regular care giving, they have also weekly assessments of my grandparents’ health, living conditions and medication as well as employee assessment and tracking. They have also offered advice on safety and maintenance improvements when necessary and have their own handy man to perform the work in a timely and cost effective fashion.

But more than anything it’s the fact that from the biggest issue to the most trivial, owners and employees are always ready to respond with great responsibility, flexibility and compassion, which has impressed me the most.

The ownership goes so far as to bring special home cook meals for my grandparents when doing weekly assessments.

All of this resulted in improved health and morale for my grandparents.

I have dealt with other care giving agencies in the past but only Adult Home Health Care has permitted my family and I to be truly at peace knowing that my grandparents are in good hands.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for caregivers.

Eric Barth

All Heart Home Care (formerly Adult Home Health Care) Call (619) SENIORS or visit our website for more information: www.allhearthomecare.com

All Heart Home Care Provides Quality Non-Medical Senior Home Care Services.

Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ Rating

Locally and Veteran Owned Agency.

We offer affordable non-medical in-home care services ranging from a few hours to around the clock care.

Home Care Services available in San Diego county.

Our professional team of Personal Home Care Attendants and Caregivers will help you maintain a feeling of independence, preserve your dignity and enhance the quality of your life.

Some Of Our Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Services Include:

Assisted Transportation
Companionship
Home Care Medical Equipment
Complimentary Home Placement

Our All Heart Home Care trustworthy team of Home Care professionals consists of Personal Care Attendants – PCA, Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistant’s – CNA and Home Health Aide’s – HHA. RN's and LVN's are on staff for Care Management / Medication Management.

Ask about the Veteran & Surviving Spouse Long Term Care Benefits

Call (619) SENIORS or visit our website for more information: allhearthomecare.com