The potential room where my dad would stay had a smell of urine. There was an oversized relciner chair but no bed in the room. When I asked about the bed, I was told one would be provided. I asked about the urine smell and was told it would be cleaned. The house itself is nice although the bedrooms are small.

We Have Some Concerns

Things are working out for my mother at this community. I have some concerns regarding the cleaning. The outside of the community looks great, but they never come and clean her room.The staff is okay, some of the staff are great and some are not so good. They do not offer activities at this community. Overall we have some things too work out with this community before I would recommend it.

Adobe Country Gables is such a wonderful place! My Aunt moved in not that long ago and since moving in she's made plenty of friends. The staff are all very comforting, hospitable, and great with communication! I'm able to call or text anytime and they respond right away. It's like my second home, I can go anytime and just walk in. I have not personally had the food but I am guessing it's good since she has had an increase in appetite. Not sure if they have many activities for the residents but everyone seems to be very happy there.

A perfect solution for our beloved mother.

The management at Adobe country country Gables has been so helpful and accommodating from the beginning. their services, personal attention and care is very thorough and sensitive. the facility is attractive and the meals are good. We found the best possible place for our Mother who is blind and needs more personal attention. She is happy there and says everyone is very nice. It is comforting to us to know that she is comfortable, happy and well cared for.
We are very grateful to the folks at "A lace for Mom" for their personal attention in helping us find the perfect place for our Mom.

Country Gables care home

Wonderful home for our Dad. Rick is the working owner and he is so friendly, caring, and helping. We feel very fortunate to have found this home for our dad. We are very pleased.

Great facility and staff, I would highly recommend it.

I absolutely love Adobe Country Gables. The environment is very relaxed and the staff treat the residents like family.

Super Place!

Super nice staff ! They treat there people like family always a positive attitude. I was so happy that we could find my mother this place.

Just wonderful

I have nothing but good remarks about them. They were really wonderful to my step father. The value was fantastic. I can't speak on the activities because my step father couldn't participate in them but that doesn't mean they didn't have any. I just don't know much about them.

Rick, who runs it, is just wonderful. I wish we would have put my step father in there sooner - I think he would have lived longer.

Adobe was established to provide a quality, home environment where seniors in need of assisted living can be happy, safe and well cared for. The Adobe environment is therapeutic and accommodation of special needs. Our location is in a beautiful community with easy access to Arrowhead Town Center Mall and hospitals.