First Rate Care

My mom was at one of the ACL homes for the last three weeks of her life. Their care was first rate. The home is clean and my mom was always clean. The workers were kind, considerate and intent on preserving patient dignity. I met or talked on the phone to many of the workers and they were consistently professional and caring. They focus on bringing in fresh vegetables and meals are cooked on site daily. My mom liked a soft drink every day and they let us bring them for her and made sure she had that every day. I met Cynthia and Angelique, the owners and both of them are committed to providing the best possible care for their patients. They made sure that my mom had excellent care in the last weeks of her life and that she was comfortable. They made good suggestions about how to improve her care or make things more comfortable or better for her. I cannot say enough good things about the ACL homes. I highly recommend them if you are looking for care for a loved on in the Tucson area.

great adult care home

my mom has been there for a month and she is very pleased with her care. attentive staff and I feel good that she is in a safe place. I am very glad that I found this adult care home.

You will finally find a home for your parent.

My mom has lived in other assisted living facilities. This has been the best place ever. Mom gets the attention she deserves, she just loves their cooking, and she is always clean and full of smiles when I visit. The entire place is like one big family, yet they are still very professional. I am so grateful that I have finally found a wonderful place for Mom to live. I can go home knowing she is safe and well cared for.