Creepy

I toured Acacia while looking for a place for my loved one. I did not care for this community at all. I found it creepy, I found it old, and did not find it fit for my father. I wouldn’t put my [Removed] there. I’d certainly not recommend it to others.

Dad is in A Great Environment

My dad is doing very well and I have no complaints and I have not heard anything negative from him. He has the biggest room next to dining room, activity room, and everything else. It is a fantastic room with sliding glass doors and his own patio. The staff are friendly and very accommodating. They encourage him to do the activities and kinda coax him out of the room. He has acclimated with all the residents and they are very friendly.

The facility was nice, but the staff didn't seem super friendly. And they didn't return my Dad's phone calls when he was hoping to be put on the wait list for an open room.

Friendly staff!!

When I toured the Acacia Villas, I thought it was a very nice community. The place was clean and maintained well. The tour guide was the able to top answer all of my questions and give me helpful information.

Caring For Mom Well

I am very pleased with everything they have done for us. The community is wonderful and looks great. It is very clean and well maintained. They have been wonderful to us at this community. The staff is really great and very helpful when we need them. They are caring for my mother very well. She really likes the meals, they do sever a well balanced meal. This community has great rates and I would recommend it.

Things are going great!

I moved into Acacia about a month ago and everything is going well so far. Yesterday we went to Hobby Lobby which I really enjoyed and ended the day playing cards with friends. The food is is very good and the cleanliness is definitely rated a five! So far things are great and am confident it will continue.

Quite Happy

I know that they could improve on the food. Otherwise I think the facility is very nice. She is getting the care she needs and she is able to get her hair done and get to her doctor appointments without any problems, so she is quite happy there.

Caregivers Try Hard

They could improve on answering the phones. I have had a couple of people who have tried to call and the phone just rings and rings and rings. Overall it has been a decent relationship with them though. The personnel try very hard to make everyone feel comfortable and a part of the facility.

Family oriented

I think the Staff here were very nice and helpful and they do really good with the meals. Because, it's kind of small, they are more family-oriented. It is an older property, so some things about that are a little outdated, like the air conditioning. Otherwise, it's all good.

It was a really great experience

It was a really great experience, she really liked the facility. It worked out really well. The experience was seamless. The rooms are pretty small, but the food and the staff were fabulous. Everyone was fabulous.

I think they are fantastic.

I think they are fantastic. They just had a turnover, and they have a new owner, I will say that I didn't like the way they got rid of some of the staff. I didn't like the procedure, however we don't have any issues with the new staff. My mother is quite happy with the place though, and if she is happy then I am happy.

Happy Here

There are a lot of different activities. I’ve only been here a month, but I’ve been in three others recently. I have a good idea of what is and what isn’t a good value! I’ve been happy here. The executive director is great.

Words of gratitude

Dear Danielle,

“As this year rolls to an end, and we start thinking about the Holidays upon us, I cannot help but think this is our first Holiday Season without Nana, and then I thought of Acacia Villa. I went on your website and saw a section with Testimonials from other families. It was then, I realized that six months goes by so fast and there is so much in my heart I would like to say. Thank you to all for taking such great care of our Mom. Please feel free to use my testimonial, or parts of it, in any way.

“When our Mom was 87 and we realized how much assistance she needed, it was one of the most crucial times in my life to find a place for Mom. Thank the Lord, we googled “a place for Mom” and places came up on the internet. To our good fortune, Acacia Villa was at the top, and right around the corner from my house in Fullerton. Your staff made the transition for our Mom so easy, and from that day forward, she considered your staff her friends, and the sweetest ever to all our family.
It warms my heart to remember how much she loved her new home. She would have her waffles every morning (like she wanted), and dessert with lunch and dinner. I would bring her over every Sunday for a movie and dinner, but she was always so anxious to get back to her home and her bed. Our Mom loved Acacia. Like I said at her Eulogy, our Mom lived at Acacia for four and ½ years. It wasn’t just an Assisted Living Facility, it was her Home.”

Happy Holidays to all and have a safe and prosperous New Year”.

Older building. Needed updating. Ni...

Older building. Needed updating. Nice staff. Average rates.

Facility was not well kept. Some area...

Facility was not well kept. Some areas appeared dirty. Not the best neighborhood. Very little space for residents to do activities together. Courtyard (outside)area was not taken care of.

As a well-established retirement community in Fullerton, Acacia Villas provides a warm, family-like environment in a comfortable, homey atmosphere. Acacia Villas features 66 apartments, two large living rooms with a large-screen television, an attractively landscaped central courtyard, and a lovely main dining room as well as a private dining room where residents can enjoy special occasions with family and friends. At Acacia Villas, residents may participate in the many scheduled activities and recreational events including Bingo, Senior Topics programs and physical fitness opportunities. In addition to providing transportation to local shopping, our community van transports residents to scenic locations, dining-out excursions, and other special trips. Our responsive staff provides a wide range of services including in-room housekeeping, assisted living with multi-level care programs, and personal laundry service. Of course, variety and pleasant presentation are important components of Acacia Villas' nutritious daily meals. And, there are always snacks available for our residents. However, perhaps the most important feature offered at Acacia Villas is the consistent and caring attention paid to each resident. Our residents always find a friendly, familiar face and caring staff dedicated to ensuring a quality lifestyle. Come visit us and see why our residents like to call Acacia Villas their home!