Acacia Village - Utica, NY has yet not published prices.

A Touch of Heaven in the Heart of New York State

I have lived in Acacia Village, Utica, NY since 2016 and cannot believe how enjoyable it has been. The facility and the grounds are kept in repair and immaculately clean. The staff are always friendly and helpful. And the residents, there are no words for the welcoming attitude. We have an indoor pool which is open daily in the morning and Sunday afternoon. It is adjacent to the workout room and down the hall from the game and the jig saw puzzle rooms. Just across the hall is a wonderful hair salon. And outside are raised gardens for us to use for vegetables or flowers. There are three different exercise classes and over 400 acres of paved grounds for hiking. We have an art club, a chorus, bible study and prose writing group. There are trips to the supermarkets and shopping malls, movies, museums, or just lunch out. We can also visit our local doctors by Masonic Care bus. The dining facilities are first class, even offering room service if you wish. I would recommend Acacia village to anyone thinking of independent living.

Great independent living

It's a campus that has independent living and assisted and skilled nursing. The assisted living is called "Wylie Hall" and my moms said "that's where the sick people go" so she had preconcieved notions about it and didn't want to go there but she was in independent living and that was great, 10 out of 10. It was perfectly fine, she had her own apartment, they served her one, 3 course meals at dinner each evening, I think though for moms situation she needed 3 meals a day, she was unable to cook or even clean for herself. They came in and cleaned but if anything I'd give the cleaning staff a 1 out of 5 but they didn't dust, they vacuumed and cleaned the bathrooms but when we moved her out of there it looked like it hadn't been dusted in months.