A & M Assisted Living - Yorba Linda, CA

I like it.

I like it. It's only been a couple of months, so it's still new. The food is okay. It's a busy place, and the workers are all very busy, you kind of have to get there at the right time, but they are friendly.

Very nice place!

I think they do a good job overall at A&M Assisted Living! The people here seem very caring, and they take great care of my loved one. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the residents seem happy.

Warm & Friendly!

One word, Fabulous !

Nice but too expensive for ...

Nice but too expensive for out budget

Extremely Happy

My mother is extremely happy there and has settled in very well. She's getting very well cared for. One reason why I chose A & M Assisted Living is that is clean and it really feels like a home when you walk in the door.

I don't think they have a lot of time for activities. They do take them for walks but there's no planned structure of activites. That's probably the only draw back but a lot of the people there aren't really able to do activities anyway.

I can't complain.