|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Great Value and Excellent Care and Food!
It's very very clean and I feel that the value is very good.
The care services are excellent. My mother is bed bound and even with that there is a lot of activity that goes up and down the halls so she is able to stay actively engaged by watching the activity. The food is excellent; my mother loves it. We were there a couple of months and during the last couple weeks, they sent us home with some meals and they were excellent!
From the Office
Versa-Care Homes I was built specifically to house an elder care facility in North Orange County. Completed in 2009, this is a 4 bedroom single level home with interior sprinklers, extra-wide hallways, roll-in bathrooms, a large kitchen/eating/family room area. All furnishings are new and modern.
Versa-Care Homes I is physician owned and professionally managed.