Adelya Senior Home - Yorba Linda, CA

This place just feels right

It was just divine timing that a spot had opened up there just before I was able to look at facilities. It was the first place we saw and it just felt completely right. Nothing has changed from that initial impression for any of us- it is clean, warm, and friendly. The residents are very well cared for. [Removed] are really sweet people to work with. I did not learn about it from the internet nor did I look online for reviews. I personally spoke by phone with a few family members of previous and current residents, and they were all very positive.

Very Nice Looking Home

My tour of this home went very well, I really liked this home. It is very nice looking home, from what I saw everything is very well maintained. The owner was very friendly, he answered all my questions. This was a home I was considering moving my father too. It was a very pleasant tour, I really enjoyed it.

Nice and Pleasant

It is not a medical place, so it is all just help from the employees. The owners are very nice and pleasant to talk to and all of the staff members are very nice as well. There is no activity there though, which is my biggest concern.