24/7 BrightStar - Little Rock, AR

24/7 BrightStar - Little Rock, AR has yet not published prices.

The young woman who assisted my mother was personable and attentive

As an RN, I have very high expectations for my mother's care and the entity I select to provide such. Bright Star appealed to me over other similar agencies in that they had met the requisite standards for Joint Commission accreditation. After an initial bumpy start due to miscommunication regarding service coverage between the company and our family, a caregiver was identified that my mother liked. The biggest challenge was finding a caregiver who was equally skilled as a CNA, companion and cook. Since my father was able to assist with meal preparation, the cooking requirement for the caregiver became less important. The young woman who assisted my mother was personable and attentive to her needs during the period of time we required this service. My mother is now a bit stronger and able to do more for herself.

Working Out

It's been working out well. The only real concern I've gotten is that they've had three or four caregivers come out for my mom. I know one of the caregivers got sick but I don't know about the other ones so why the turnover?

My mom likes them and has been getting on with them real well.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.