SYNERGY HomeCare of Little Rock - Little Rock, AR

SYNERGY HomeCare of Little Rock - Little Rock, AR has yet not published prices.

Manager is very greedy

The care from this company wasn’t as good as I was hoping for. The first few interactions started out really nice. They came on time and the coordination was really nice and sweet. She really too the time to listen to my needs and was willing to accommodate to what my mother needed. When it came down to it, the people they sent to my home were inexperienced. They didn’t know how to do basic things like empty a bedside commode. There was one time where I had two people here and I had sent one of them home a few hours early. The manager wanted to charge me for the full time they were both supposed to be there even though she left early. I decided to stop using them because of that. The manager seemed really greedy. They cared about their own time but didn’t care about my time and that I was paying for it. I liked that most of them kept the area they were working in clean, but the last person that came didn’t really do that. I would not recommend this care service.

Effective Professional Organization

Synergy is run in a very effective and professional manner. The aide who assisted my mother was very pleasant and helpful.

They helped me to help my dad

Words can not express my gratitude towards this agency. They helped me find a way to take care of my dad and make him feel comfortable until his passing. In just a week 2 lovely ladies took their time and expressed their compassion with their knowledge and their attitude towards myself and my dad. Even the office staff had done a follow-up phone call to see if I was in need of any other scheduled visits and they were very understanding when I said that I think I could now handle my dads care thanks to them.