123 Home Care - Tarzana, CA

123 Home Care - Tarzana, CA has yet not published prices.

Overall Satisfied

123 Home Care definitely came in handy as I injured myself taking care of my father and needed some assistance quickly. They were able to have someone with us to help in only three hours. However, the staff seems to be hit or miss. I specifically said I needed someone that can speak English well and while they provided the home care that I needed my caregiver was difficult to communicate with. Overall though 123 Home Care has been great and I very much appreciate the timeliness between my first call and the moment I received a caregiver for my father.

New to home care.

This is our first time using home care. 123 Home Care staff has been great. They were very responsive and arranged on short notice to get the required caregivers to my parents house when my dad returned from the hospital. They are easy to get a hold of even on the weekends if we needed to make changes to a schedule. My parents are needing 24/7 care currently, so it took a couple of tries to get the right team of people that could give my dad the help he needed. 123 Home Care staff worked with us and sent out very nice people. Only had a problem with one caregiver that came late and left early, and didn't take as much initiative to get things done as all the others have done.
Very pleased with our experience so far. Would definitely recommend 123 Home Care. I read a lot of reviews on Yelp before deciding to go with 123 Home Care and was impressed that Jordan [Removed] and other staff actually respond to less than favorable reviews to try and clarify or correct any problems. I feel they take pride in their company and services offered.

Good Help From This Agency

I was able to get help for my mom for a few hours. During that time I gave a list to Arel to do basic things like bathe and wash hair for my mom. If she had time left I asked her to do light cleaning for my mom's guest house. Arel did a good job and did what was expected. She did have some car issues and did not come back but I got another person to come today and I hope she will do good too. So far it's been good and the agency tries real hard to please us.