YES in Home Care - Palm Desert, CA

YES in Home Care - Palm Desert, CA has yet not published prices.

• Companionship & Conversation
  • 24 hour care
  • Meal Preparation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Care For Pets

Not reliable

My family had an in home interview with a manager and the person to be a companion for my mom. They seemed nice. She was to come once a week and take my mom out and about. The companion was very nice but we had to let her go. She one day did not show up, another day arrived late, and another left early, My mother has Alzheime. One day we came home to find the front door open and mom by herself. The person did not call or text that she was going to leave early and leave my Mom alone.

omer yes in home care

This was a very unfortunate situation and we do not tolerate any kind of unattentive behavior from the domestic worker who is registered with us. While statements made in this review are not totally accurate, we have taken action and this domestic worker is no longer registered with our company.

Good company

Extremely happy with the true care & compassion YES has given to my parents and referring wonderful caregivers. Would highly recommend YES!

amazing!

been using there service since 2015!

YES is an In Home Care Referral Agency that is a local & family owned business Located in Palm Desert CA. YES provides non-medical companion in-home care/caregiving, also offering a variety of services to make life easier and more comfortable for those in need. These services include but are not limited to young & elder care, recovering from surgery care, respite care, care for the disabled, transportation, errands and much more. Y.E.S. encourages youth, seniors and those with special needs to stay engaged in life. We lessen their isolation and assist with these tasks of daily living. We do this by providing a complete service, including care giving and a resource hub to keep those in need of assistance secure, protected and comfortable in their own home.