Never Alone Living Assistance - Temecula, CA

Never Alone Living Assistance - Temecula, CA has yet not published prices.

Wasn't exceptional, but wasn't terrible.

I decided to use Never Alone so my wife could stay at home with me. I’ve since decided to go with a different company, but it was mainly because the price for Never Alone was a bit high for my budget. I have no complaints in general except that the billing department tried to bill me for time that I didn’t use after I had already ended my relationship with them. I wouldn’t say they’re exceptional, but they were decent. My wife isn’t very cooperative sometimes and can be difficult, but the caregiver did the best she could. She was very willing to ask me if I wanted anything else done like house cleaning and things like that. She was very willing to work and to help. She would play cards with my wife every once in a while, but she really wasn’t there for longer than 2 hours a week. Overall, they were alright and I don’t really have any complaints.

Friendly and proactive staff!

Never Alone is doing a wonderful job with my loved one! Everything is going great. The nurses and staff are quite proactive, and they go over and above the level of care we thought we could get for our loved one. Highly recommended!

We are very happy with this service.

The caregiver that comes out to the house is very nice and mom likes her. She helps around the house and with meal preparation. They help with some of mom's personnel needs. They made setting up the service easy and they explained everything up front. They came out ahead of time so we could meet the caregiver before they started. I would recommend this service.

We have been happy with them.

We have been happy with them. They have been both helpful and reliable. We have been using them a lot, and it has gone smoothly. We haven't had any complaints with their service.

Great Service

Followed up quickly and responsibly, very polite and understanding. They did a good job.

Nice ladies come twice a week. My husband is happy, they take him for walks. When he makes a mess they have cleaned up after him.

Everything is fine. The staff is great and I do not have any complaints at all.