Right at Home of Temecula - Temecula, CA

Right at Home of Temecula - Temecula, CA has yet not published prices.

Home Care Services

Anna spends a lot of time speaking with her and he shares his history. He's always happy when she comes and when I come home he's always talking about the different things Anna worked with him on. They come to the home to provide care services.

Thankful for the help

All of the people were wonderful. I highly recommend them. They allowed us free time to go out knowing mom was safe and cared for.

Okay service

The need to get more male caregivers. They told me this won’t be an issue. I need the male caregivers to help lift me. They haven’t missed any appointments and other than the needing male caregivers, I haven’t had any issues with them.

My parents tell me that they've been ...

My parents tell me that they've been doing a good job, and they seem completely satisfied with them. The caregivers and staff have all been friendly and professional, and the care provided satisfied what we were looking for.

nice, effective, timely care

There were so many people calling and I just didn't know who to go with, I thought I was going with the first person that I talked to; I had called an ad in our gazette and this lady came out and called me and she was just wonderful. Then they brought out another little girl, Noreen and she was wonderful too, she's right on time, right on the button. We only have her on wednesdays and the other days we take care of my mom but they are very nice and are very effective for us.

Right at Home In Home Care & Assistance Companionship/Homemaking Light housekeeping and meal preparation can become frustrating tasks to those affected by aging. Right at Home provides assistance for numerous daily activities, as well as basic peace-of-mind services: Safety supervision Transportation Socialization Cognitive stimulation Monitoring home Cooking Light housekeeping Organization Laundry services Respite care for family caregivers Physical Assistance For those suffering from the physical effects of aging, Right at Home can help throughout the day in a number of ways: Ambulatory assistance Getting dressed Positioning in chair or bed Transfer between bed and chair Wheelchair assistance Hygiene As limitations evolve, basic hygiene can become a challenge. No matter what level of assistance your loved one needs, we can accommodate: Bathing and showering assistance Bed baths Grooming Shaving with electric razor Oral hygiene Toilet and incontinent care Wellness Our caregivers can provide services that help your loved one stave off or delay further effects of aging, both physical and mental. We can help foster wellness with services that include: Light exercise program assistance Meal planning Medication reminders Safety supervision Cognitive stimulation