Wyndemere Assisted Living - Green Bay, WI

Wyndemere Estate/great place for people w/dementia

The staff was very caring and seemed to enjoy their work. Since this is for moderate/severe dementia residents it takes a special type of person to care for these individuals. It was very clean and the residents were cared for with the upmost compassion.
Owner was very honest when I stated that my mom was beginner/moderately affected by dementia that she would probably not be a good fit for this home. He stated he would hate for someone to move in and then have to move again.

Outstanding Care

This is a wonderful community for my mom. the staff is excellent and always attends to my moms needs. The food menu is outstanding on everything they serve. Her room is clean and the grounds are always taken care of. A variety of activites to help her keep active. We highly recommend this to others seeking great care for a loved one.

Great place for mom!

The staff were excellent with the care for my mother. Professional always and catered to her every wish. Great place!

Wyndemere Estate provides complete assisted living facilities to Northeast Wisconsin. With our 24-hour loving care, clients are made to feel at home in every way possible. Our experienced staff provides any necessary accommodations based on each individual’s particular circumstances and disabilities. Whether it’s light housekeeping, running errands, or round-the-clock nutritional monitoring – we provide for each and every resident like they were one of our own.