Windsor Heights - Beachwood, OH has yet not published prices.

Very impressive care

Windsor Heights has been very good for my mom. I’ve been very impressed and the place is great. This is a private pay facility and the price you pay includes everything. Their care is excellent and it’s just been a quality place. The staff seems to really care about the residents there and they take the time to watch them and make sure they’re kept safe. They’re very compassionate and overall very good. The occupational therapy and physical therapy is what I’m not happy with though. The people they have doing that are mediocre. They should be more engaged with the resident and with the family members. They don’t return phone calls and I have to track them down just to talk to them. I just don’t think they’re getting the maximum effect when working with my mom. Something that the facility lacks is an actual area for the physical therapy; there isn’t a designated area with weights and things like that so they have to bring the physical therapy into the facility instead of it already being there. The food is okay, there’s a lot of variety, and it at least seems well balanced and nutritious. Some of the residents need help with being fed and the staff really goes out of their way to help them but in a dignified way.

Nice Tour Overall of This Facility

I had a nice experience with my tour of this community. Everyone was friendly, and kind. The community looked nice, and everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff was cordial, and they answered my questions. Everything went well, but I did find another community that met my love one needs better.

Review of Windsor Heights in Beachwood Ohio

My wife has been a resident for 7 months. My daughter is an occupational therapist. We both agree the care my wife is receiving is superb. The staff, consisting of nursing, care takers, activities, and food services, is attentive, and respectful to the residents and their families. Recently my wife developed a potentially serious condition which was recognized by the nurses, tested, reviewed, diagnosed, and medical treatment administered within 12 hours. Subsequently, I was called daily with the results of her blood tests. Even after 4 and a half years of care taking on my part, it would have taken me several days to recognize the symptoms and taken action. The facility is less than a mile from the hospital, certainly another consideration in our decision. Activities are abundant, including arts and crafts, music, and scenic van rides (with periodic trips to Mitchell's Ice Cream.).[Removed], the administrator, uses a "hands on" approach working shoulder to shoulder with the staff. The food is varied and delicious. Special diets are accommodated. Perhaps most importantly, my wife's dignity and respect is being maintained. I do not hesitate recommending Windsor Heights.

Windsor Heights offers a warm and welcoming senior community for those in need of assisted living, memory care, or transitional assisted living.. Windsor Heights combines Person-Centered Care with a wellness program that covers the key points of health and wellness through social, physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual nurturing to allow your loved ones to live life to the fullest in a safe environment. Our community transitions for persons starting to experience memory challenges, Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and dementia, respite, and hospice care. We have a few floor plans that our residents can choose from including private and semi-private suites, and even shared suites. We offer options ranging from dressing assistance and personal hygiene, to medication and continence management, and more.

Find us on Google: goo.gl/mVYPWX