Crestview Manor I - Colorado Springs, CO

It's a really nice place

I toured here when I was looking. It's a really nice place, this was more independent than what we were looking for. However they have other places with different levels of care, so we chose one of those, and have been very happy, as I am sure we would have been here.

Review of Maple Grove at Crestview Residential Care Home in Colorado Springs, CO

I was impressed with the facility. It has a homey feel, which I liked. There is a whole senior community close by with activities for all levels of seniors as well as activites within the home itself. The staff semed stable and caring and I liked the flat fee for whatever was needed. No surprises for care at the end of the month!

Twin review

I'm leaving for this community to because I called them both when I was searching for options for my loved one. I considered this community when I was searching for options for my loved one. I spoke with them on the phone, and they had two communities, right across the street from each other. At least one wouldn’t accept wheel chairs. The other thing was that they were unable to do a two person assist.

Feels like a nursing home

This was not a good community when I visited it I walked in knowing I wouldn’t put my loved one there. Felt like a nursing home only smaller. They were small and residents were just sitting around not doing anything.