Willow Creek Gracious Retirement Living - Chesapeake, VA

Nice place to live

I would recommend, though I haven’t lived in any other senior community.

Hard to put my finger on why I didn't really like this place. Possibly the representative who showed me around was very sweaty. I couldn't get over it. Plus this place is right on a busy road and I don't like that.

Feels welcome

Willow Creek Gracious Retirement Living is a beautiful community. My grandmother is doing pretty good there and settling in quite nicely. Everyone has made her feel so welcome and included which was a big help since she moved from another state. The staff is very helpful and caring. They are very welcoming to our family members when we come to visit. It is in a very convenient location and I am able to visit her every day. The meals they prepare are very good with a lot of variety and choices. There are numerous activities that she can participate in, and they also provide transportation for shopping and other excursions. She loves her room which is very nice and comfortable. The landscaping is beautiful and well-kept. We are very happy that she is doing so well here at Willow Creek.

My sister & I toured the community since our parents, Chesapeake natives, are currently living in FL. We were VERY pleased with the atmosphere, staff, food & cleanliness, just to mention a few. We just can't say enough about our experience. Our parents have decided to join the Willow Creek community in the fall. Needless to say... all of their VA family & friends are looking forward to visiting them at their new home & meeting their new friends.

Nice tour, But Budget Friendly for Us

We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. Overall it was a nice tour, and everything went well. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother in law to for her needs. Unfortunately this community was a bit expensive for our budget.

All I saw was very good. The staff seems sensitive to the needs of seniors. I did talk with a handful of residents who appeared happy. Hope I can get Mom to visit soon.

Right at home!

This place is just amazing. When we came for the tour [Removed] nicely greeted us and answered all our questions. My parents really like the food and the dining area. Also they have started to participate in movie night and going shopping. They just made us feel welcome.

A tour for care

I toured this community. I was not happy with this community due to the staff. I did like the community being clean and it is a new community. The community had a lot of activities that he would have been offered. The staff was not honest and the cost was more then what we wanted at this time. I would recommend

A nice place!

The staff are excellent. They are attentive and we have good communication with them. Mom enjoys the knitting club. She loves the food and they offer healthy choices. The community is clean and well maintained. I would recommend this community.