WillBur Assisted Living - Upper Marlboro, MD

Caring, attentive staff

They've done a really excellent job so far at WillBur Assisted Living, we're very pleased with our choice. This is a small residential type facility, and the personal care here is great, he gets a lot of individual attention and they really treat him like family. The home itself is modern and well decorated, and always kept immaculately clean. We are really quite satisfied by everything that they provide, and would recommend them highly!

I would give them a 6 for friendliness of the staff, and cleanliness of the community. The activities are good, but the inclement weather sometimes holds things back a little bit. I do come in a lot to find them doing unscheduled activities. The food is pretty good, they have home cooked meals. I can't think of anything that can be done better. It's a good fit for my parents.