We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Caring, attentive staff
They've done a really excellent job so far at WillBur Assisted Living, we're very pleased with our choice. This is a small residential type facility, and the personal care here is great, he gets a lot of individual attention and they really treat him like family. The home itself is modern and well decorated, and always kept immaculately clean. We are really quite satisfied by everything that they provide, and would recommend them highly!
I would give them a 6 for friendliness of the staff, and cleanliness of the community.
I would give them a 6 for friendliness of the staff, and cleanliness of the community. The activities are good, but the inclement weather sometimes holds things back a little bit. I do come in a lot to find them doing unscheduled activities. The food is pretty good, they have home cooked meals. I can't think of anything that can be done better. It's a good fit for my parents.