Bea's Hive Assisted Living - Upper Marlboro, MD

Worked Out Well for My Dad

Great facility! The environment is spacious, quiet, and peaceful. The staff are really caring.

Horrible experience

My mom was here for 10 days only and she had to go to the hospital and then rehab. And we stopped by her place and went into her room and there was another person in her bed and they had all of my mom's stuff pushed into the corner. And they took her walker and also all of my mom's supplies like the gloves and the diapers and wipes. I had given this woman over 6,000 dollars and this is what we got. If we hadn't stopped in we would have never been told they rented her room. She is a [Removed] artist and this is horrible that she would do this to a family. She did give me some money back but I feel like she doesn't deserve that. They still have her oxygen and that is all I want and I am getting someone else to do that.

Old, small & dark, not inviting, home doesn't have a safe feeling

Very nice place!

They've done an excellent job taking care of my Dad so far at Bea's Hive, I've been very impressed with their professionalism. Every time I've visited the place has been clean and well kept, and the staff here are all very friendly and pay close attention to the residents.