Elsie's Place Assisted Living - Bowie, MD

Very nice place but no private rooms

I highly recommend this place!!

I wrote a review for this facility back in 2015. My mother recently passed after being there for over two years and my love and appreciation only got stronger. They treated my mother like family. I went there anytime I wanted to and stayed as long as I wanted. I never had an issue or a problem with the staff. The atmosphere, the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff was always consistent. They stayed on top of my mother's needs until the end and I will be forever grateful to Elsie's Place. If you are looking for a place for your loved one, I highly recommend a visit to this place. The owner is also a gem.

Great experience!!

My loved one and I really enjoyed our tour of this community, the staff was very friendly and answered any questions my cousin and I had for them in detail. The property was beautiful, the layout of the building was just not the right fit for my loved one.

Satisfied With Everything

I am satisfied with everything that they have done and with what I have seen so far. It has been a nice transition and everything has been going quite well at Elsie's Place Assisted Living. I am pleased with how well they treat my loved one.

My mom is there and she moved there in January. The place is a diamond in the rough. its the cleanest facility that I've visited. And I went to four places. Once place was not so clean. Another place was dirty and finally, found this place. The staff is very nice and knowledgable. I like the owner, who is a nurse herself and is on site and makes sure that everything is in place and the place is clean and such. My mom has been here for about two months and so far, no complaints. We are also very happy about a Place for mom services. thanks

Elsie's Place is A Hidden Gem

My mother has been in several facilities and by far, Elsie's Place is a hidden gem. Everything from the attentiveness of the staff to the cleanliness and care has been a positive experience for my family. I would recommend this place without hesitation.

Very Caring owner and staff.

I have had my loved one at Elsie's Place over three years. I enjoy the fact that there are only 6 residents. This gives the residents the opportunity to receive more individual care. Family members are always welcomed at any time of the day, however I never go when I think the nurses are sleep. I make sure I do not disturb after 8:00 pm but have never been told not to come at a specific time.
The facility is clean and neat, always! Cleanliness is constant and is not just done to impress the potential clients. The atmosphere is bright and cheery. It is open with plenty of light always coming into the sitting area. If possible I would always put my loved one in a situation where there is not an overwhelming amount of patients and where the owner has no tolerance for mediocrity. Thumbs up for Elsie's Place.

Very nice, $300/mo

Very nice, $300/mo

At Elsie’s Place Assisted Living LLC, we excel in meeting the physical, emotional and mental health needs of your loved ones, while maintaining the highest level of dignity, respect and quality of life in a safe and exclusive home-like environment.

Our assisted living home has an inviting atmosphere with natural landscaping, lighting and spacious rooms that are well decorated. The hardwood floors found throughout the area ensure safe barrier-free mobility and hygienic surroundings.

We offer an alternative which places your loved one in a setting which quiets all your worries. Be still in your heart. We care for your loved one that way we would for our family. We get back what we give and this permeates in every level of care.