care giver restrained my mom and ignored her cries in pain

On day 4 of my mom's stay at the Sweet Bye and Bye I came to find her crying frantically while sitting in a wheelchair with a restraint seat belt tight against her belly. When I asked the caretaker what was going on she told me, in her limited English, that my mother was trying to take her shoes off and was in danger of falling out of the chair. I checked mom's feet and they were swollen and her shoes horribly tight. I asked if she was in pain, and wanted her shoes off, "yes!" she cried out. As I took her shoes off and removed the restraint the care giver told me my mom had been anxious, trying to walk too much, and needed more medication. She needed to be listened to and needed her shoes off. She did not have or need a wheel chair. I was shortly after told mom was too dangerous to live there as after that incident she pinched and stuck out at the caregivers. Rather than try to help her, they sent her to the ER via ambulance for a $1200 bill for the behavior. The owner then told me she couldn't return unless she was medicated. It shows me they were determined to restrain her either physically or medically. She was evicted for her "behavior" but we were more than happy to get her out of there. There have been absolutely no more "behaviors" since leaving. If someone told me to not walk, then put painfully tight shoes on my feet and tied me into a wheel chair, I suppose I would maybe become a bit "behavioral' as well.