Wildflower Lodge - La Grande, OR

Good care for a good price

My family had to find a place for our father-in-law quickly and Wildflower was so welcoming and just seemed like a good place to go. They seem to be real caring. When we first talked to the sales person for Wildflower, she was very welcoming and able to answer a lot of questions that we had. The facility is really clean, and really quiet. It’s always uncluttered too. The staff is easy to communicate with and they answer all your questions. Just going by the dining room, the food looks nutritious and like there’s plenty of it. They have a couple of activities, bingo that I know of. My dad is the kind of person that keeps to himself, but the people there are really friendly and he’ll talk about people that he has breakfast with. I think for the price you pay, the care is good. We had him in a home prior to this that was double the amount and he received less care. I recommend Wildflower to others.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your confidence in us and we're so pleased that your father-in-law is enjoying his home here at Wildflower Lodge!

I believe this community was a good choice for us!

My father in law is still settling into life at Wildflower. The staff are friendly and seem well trained. The community is nice and well maintained. They have a lot of activities available. He seems to like the food and I would recommend this community.

Friendly Staff

My dad was only there a short time but the place was clean and staff friendly,

Nestled between the Wallowa and Blue Mountains in the Grande Ronde

Valley, Wildflower Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community

offers a lifestyle to meet your unique needs. With proximity to

downtown La Grande’s architecturally rich and pedestrian-friendly

shopping district, Wallowa-Whitman National Forest and Lehman

Hot Springs, this relaxed and picturesque community is an ideal

place to call home. Featuring Assisted Living and In Touch®

Memory Care, Wildflower Lodge provides a nurturing environment

designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future.