Never rent Hotizons

Management is terrible. They do not care about people. They want the rent and that is it. They will make promises that will never be kept. They will lie so if not in writing too bad. Poorly constructed and maintained. Only one maintaince person, 1 day per week. Revolving door of them as are overworked and underpaid. They don't have skills to fix things. Lucky if answer emergency maintainance number. Company never replace anything worn like carpeting. They don't clean it, you have to pay for that. They do not do needed upkeep to building so things break and cause worse problems such as bad flooding. It is not safe. I would never rent front Horizons again.

Review of Westminster Senior Housing in Madison, WI

This is a great place to live. There are no negatives about it. It is well-managed, well kept up, and the people who live here are lovely.

Westminster and Mary Britt

Westminster is a top notch facility. Mary Britt, the manager, keeps things on track and is available to meet the needs and concerns of the tenants. The building and apartments are nice, yet it is really Mary's management style and spirit which makes everything work so well at Westminster. She is professional, personable, kind, structured and accessible. The people living at Westminster know they can count on Mary to keep things safe, orderly, enjoyable and comfortable for them.

Perfect for us

We chose Westminster because it was very close to where my mother in-law use to live and a lot of people from her church actually live there. We really liked the community and think it is just perfect for our loved one. We looked at 3 different communities but once we visited Westminster we knew this was the one. We are very pleased with our choice and would highly recommend it to anyone.

I liked the look of Westminster it wa...

I liked the look of Westminster it was clean and bright. The apt. I could get was not available for veiwing at this time.I looked at a 2 bedroom and I liked this one. 2 things I didn't like was the additional add on's garage is extra monthly charge, more if you want a small storage place. The initial price was good. The apt was only 650 sq ft, but I would really like to see the apt. I could rent and would be able to see it in Feb. sometime. The distant for me was a little further than I would like.

On Madison’s far east side, Westminster is easy to find. One block from the Richmond Hill Neighborhood and minutes from East Towne Mall, Westminster offers one and two bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans plus underground parking. Common areas not only include an exercise room, beauty salon and spacious club room with a kitchen, fireplace and big screen TV, but also a gazebo and putting green. Visit Westminster and see how it is perfect for the active adult. Westminster Senior Housing provides its residents an energetic lifestyle in a cozy apartment setting. There are engaging activities offered commonly on the premises. For fun, there are many local bars and restaurants to explore in the proximity of Westminster.