Wellington Elder Care I - Wellington, FL

Wellington Elder Care

I saw Wellington while looking at care options for my mother. I did like it, I thought it was a beautiful place, However, they only offered assisted living options. I was only looking for day care, so we ultimately looked elsewhere for our needs.

Very Nice and Clean Home

My mother in law is doing well here at this community. The community looks nice, they keep her room and the community nice and clean. The staff is very kind, they have been very helpful. We know she is safe in good hands. I would recommend this community, they are caring for her well.

Excellent attention and care. The fa...

Excellent attention and care. The facility is always clean, warm atmosphere, homey, no matter what time you go.

In Palm Beach, Florida, there is a wonderful assisted living home called Wellington Elder Care I. This is a special place for the elderly, because it offers them more space than they need so they can feel as comfortable as possible in their living quarters. There are 14 bedrooms at the Wellington Elder Care I that are spacious and beautiful for the privacy of the residents. The Wellington Elder Care I staff is friendly and helpful. They are trained to assist the elderly with their daily and medical needs. Since they are attentive and compassionate, they form bonds with the residents on a daily basis. Celebrations are fun and enjoyable because there are plenty of wonderful events that are planned for special occasions throughout the year. The Wellington Elder Care I home offers nutritious meals for the residents three times a day. They will also have access to snacks and drinks throughout the day when they need them. If they wish to go out and about to find some restaurants in the area, they will find the transportation to do so. At the Wellington Elder Care I home, residents are encouraged to stay as independent as possible, yet have the care that they need. There are plenty of wonderful cultural events in the area, as well as the beach for them to enjoy. Many of the residents take walks around the area, and they enjoy the weather all year long. The Wellington Elder Care I home prides itself in caring well for its residents. It is known for the exceptional friendliness of the staff.